Top 3 reason to join us
- Great team and projects.
- Creative working environment.
- Chance to work with people across in Europe.
- Analyze system requirements and review specification documents
- Produce a complete and well thought out design
- Independently or together with other team members develop and test web applications
- Active work with QA to insure timely releases
- Write technical supporting documentation
- Graduated from College/ University specialized in Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience as a Web developer and Web programming languages PHP/Perl/Java.
- Experience managing a team of 3-7 developers.
- Experienced in PHP framworks (Yii, Zend, Symfony).
- Good English (reading/writing/speaking).
Nice To Have
- Experience building APIs and working with them.
- Experience with webshops plugin (Magento, Woocommerce, Zencart).
- Familiar with Database design (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
- Have experience working with *Nix system (Linux, FreeBSD).